Principal: Brett Sims
Assistant: Kim Augustin
Assistant: Steve Loveland
Main Office: 801-402-7200
Counseling Office: 801-402-7207
Office Hours: 7:45 am - 3:15 pm
Office Manager: Karen Ball
Kaysville Junior High is dedicated to preparing and empowering all students with the skills to be actively engaged learners now and for the future.
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Percentage of the FTE that is fully qualified for their assignment: Fully qualified means the educator has a current professional license and professional license areas and endorsements for their assignments.
- Percentage of FTE that is partially qualified for their assignment: Partially Qualified means the educator has an associate license/license area or endorsement in their assignment. This includes professionally licensed educators who have received associate level license area/endorsements.
- Percentage of FTE that is not qualified for their assignment: This includes educators without a current license, educators teaching on an LEA specific or a professional or associate educator teaching outside their area. All LEA specific licenses fall into this category.
- As of 2/23/22, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Fully Qualified – 87%
- Partially Qualified – 5%
- Not Qualified – 9%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch