New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Kaysville Jr. High!
New students are students who come to KJH from outside of Davis School District or who are new to KJH boundaries. This does not include incoming 7th grade students who registered at their elementary school the previous year.
Call or email the school registrar to schedule a registration appointment:
Print, complete, sign, and date the following forms:
- Proof of Residency
- Guardianship Status (If items 2-5 are checked, please provide legal documentation.)
- DSD Demographic Form (2 pages)
- McKinney-Vento Housing Info
- New Student Checklist
Bring the completed forms from Step 2 and the following items to your appointment:
- Student's Birth Certificate (a copy is fine)
- Legal Guardian's Current/Valid Photo ID
- Student's Immunization Record (View Requirements)
- TWO Proof of Residency Documents (Details)
- Any withdrawal documentation from the last school the student attended