Welcome to the Kaysville Jr. High
Phone: (801) 402-7207
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
KJH Counseling Mission Statement
We are dedicated to help prepare and empower students with the academic and social/emotional skills they need to successfully manage their lives as healthy, responsible, productive citizens now and in the future.
We strive to
1. Teach and model kindness.
2. Promote a safe, supportive environment where all backgrounds and cultures are valued.
3. Provide equitable access to all courses for all students.
4. Collaborate with students, families, educators, administrators, and community members to increase
success for every student.
5. Help all students gain skills to be college and career ready.
February 22 - 23, 2021
7th and 8th grade students participated in group Plan for College and Career Readiness (CCR) presentations on February 22 and 23. Use the following links to see the information that was shared:
7th Grade CCR Information: https://sway.office.com/bUBrKdd2vpEvLbmj?ref=Link&loc=play
8th Grade CCR Information: https://sway.office.com/wEZZmRZeCdYsr0VG?ref=Link&loc=play