Welcome to the Kaysville Jr. High
Phone: (801) 402-7207
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
KJH Counseling Mission Statement
We are dedicated to help prepare and empower students with the academic and social/emotional skills they need to successfully manage their lives as healthy, responsible, productive citizens now and in the future.
We strive to
1. Teach and model kindness.
2. Promote a safe, supportive environment where all backgrounds and cultures are valued.
3. Provide equitable access to all courses for all students.
4. Collaborate with students, families, educators, administrators, and community members to increase
success for every student.
5. Help all students gain skills to be college and career ready.
9th Grade CCRs
Counselors will begin state-mandated individual 9th grade College and Career Readiness meetings on
Monday, September 20th. They will run through November.
You can schedule a CCR meeting with your student's counselor through myDSD.
We look forward to meeting with you!